Dialed Coffee Tamper | Cat & Cloud x Artpresso Design
Designed by Chris Baca in collaboration with Artpresso Design.
This tamper is everything that's been floating around in my head for years. It's designed to make you smile every time you pick it up, to feel proud to be a barista, to create an emotional impact that goes beyond its list of features and utility.
Perfectly balanced, weight relieved hardened 440C steel piston and cap for drop protection, hardware-free (no cheap threaded bolt running through your tamper), compound radius piston, etched for grip, and it looks as great as it functions.
For V2.0 we've increased the hardness of the piston and cap to 56-58 Rockwell range and mirror-polished both pieces and added a new color splash to the center section.
All the details and inspiration that have been poured into this tamper come together to make a tamper that loves coffee as much as you do. I hope you enjoy it.
- Hardware-free design
- Hardened 440C stainless steel piston and cap – because sometimes you drop stuff
- 58.3mm compound radius piston – the best of both worlds
- Perfectly balanced weight distribution – feels good doesn't it?
- Etching on the handle for grip – grip it and rip it
- One of a kind artisan anodized finished – no two tampers are exactly the same
- Made in U.S.A.